Villa Mani Rates (Per Night)
The Villa accommodates up to 14+ guests.
|2017||2-5 Guests||6-10 Guests||11-14 Guests||Minimum Stay|
|Spring – 4/22 to 6/9||$4,300||$5,100||$6,000||3|
|Summer – 6/10 to 8/25||$4,800||$5,700||$6,700||3|
|Fall – 8/26 to 12/18||$4,200||$4,900||$5,800||3|
|Christmas – 12/19 to 12/27||$8,700||$8,700||$10,200||7|
|New Year – 12/28 to 01/5/2018||$12,800||$12,800||$12,800||7|
|2018||2-5 Guests||6-10 Guests||11-14 Guests||Minimum Stay|
|Winter – 1/6 to 4/20||$6,300||$7,500||$8,900||3|
|Spring – 4/21 to 6/8||$4,500||$5,300||$6,200||3|
|Summer – 6/9 to 8/24||$5,000||$5,900||$7,000||3|
|Fall – 8/25 to 12/18||$4,300||$5,100||$6,100||3|
|Christmas – 12/19 to 12/28||$9,000||$9,000||$10,700||7|
|New Year – 12/29 to 01/7/2019||$13,300||$13,300||$13,300||7|
|2019||2-5 Guests||6-10 Guests||11-14 Guests||Minimum Stay|
|Winter – 1/8 to 4/19||$6,600||$7,800||$9,300||3|
|Spring – 4/20 – 6/7||$4,600||$5,500||$6,500||3|
|Summer – 6/8 – 8/23||$5,200||$6,100||$7,200||3|
|Fall – 8/24 – 12/17||$4,500||$5,400||$6,300||3|
|Christmas – 12/18 – 12/27||$9,400||$9,400||$11,100||7|
|New Year – 12/28 to 01/6/2020||$13,900||$13,900||$13,900||7|
The Many Reasons To Choose VILLA MANI
(Not included at any other Villa)
Click on the tabs below for more information.
Almost all first time guests give the “WOW” exclamation when walking into the Great Room and seeing the ocean and Great Caicos Bank beyond.
Probably the most stunning ocean view in the Turks and Caicos
- A 2-1/2 acre estate, with the Main House perched atop a ridge at the ocean’s edge.
- Protected by a scenic peninsula which provides an acre of shallow swimming.
- High enough for great views and beautiful sunsets, but only a short comfortable pathway to the beach.
- Immediate neighbor is the Caribbean Luxury Estate of the late “Prince.”
…with the MOST toys!
Inviting privacy, cashmere white sand, protected from the wind, 200′ of shallow water which is a huge salt water swimming pool.
- Four hours of complimentary jet ski time.
- New sports and spa pavilion along the beach with all the beach toys plus enjoy an outdoor pool table, foosball table, regulation table tennis (formerly ping pong), bean toss, beach volleyball, hobie sailboat, stand-up paddle boards, ocean kayaks, propane fire pit and more.
- New Bali Spa along the beach:
- Single or couples massage in privacy.
- Workout in the spa, equipment for yoga and Pilates.
- Workout in the ocean with water bicycle, one man rowing skull and other in-water exercise equipment.
See our Beach and Activities page for more info.
…BEST ON THE ISLAND
- Ideal for guests wanting safety and privacy for their family and friends
- Ideal for celebrities looking for a few restful days of anonymity
- Located at the end of a 4 mile dead-end paved roadway with a security guard every night
- Gatehouse with live-in Villa personnel
- Staff specially trained for privacy and anonymity
- Baby grand piano, guitar, celtic harp
- Docking stations for your phone or iPad everywhere
- The latest karaoke
- Steel drum dinner music, disk jockey after-dinner dancing
- “Music Night” vocals and glockenspiel by Executive Concierge and talented guests.
…Get the lowdown from an insider
By Villa Mani Executive Concierge usually available for absolutely private discussions on what it’s like to startup a legal and economic presence in this tax free country and to review aspects of property ownership.
To date, three guests have bought property on the Island after these discussions.
BE PAMPERED 24/7 BY 6 TRAINED STAFF MEMBERS
- Senior Concierge, living privately on the estate.
- Butler/Bartender, living on the estate
- Gourmet Chef
- Room and laundry housekeepers
- Beach and ground attendant.
WI-FI, MUSIC & TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout estate
- TV in each bedroom
- iPhone, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
- Large screen TV room
- Golf and Tennis guest privileges at Country Club
- Jogging roadway
- Two regular bikes, two mountain bikes
- Oceanside and in-water workout area
GOLF DRIVING RANGE
- Practice your golf swing into the ocean (fish food golf balls)
- Entire villa air conditioned for your comfort
- No extra charge for electric
- Two SUV’s as needed for airport and other trips
- Villa Mani is not built to accessibility specs
- With our elevator, wheelchair bound guests can avoid entry steps
- Most walk-in showers have seats and hand railings
Click on the + below for information in each category.
- Service Fee 10%, Hospitality Tax 12%
- Prices are for 7 Nights (Saturday to Saturday)
- For stays of 6 nights or less please add 15%
- Infants through age 3 are free of charge
- Pets are welcome, no deposit required
- Check-in 3:00 PM (EST), Check-out 10:00 AM (EST)
As Villa Mani has permanent staff and chef, we are able to accept guests on almost a moment’s notice.
Should you decide on a quick trip and book within 60 days of arrival, a 10% discount will be extended to you.
Should a major storm (Category 4 or 5) pass within 60 miles of Providenciales during any day of a guest’s visit, the entire base rental will be 100% refunded and the guests will have the option of staying on at no charge or returning home.
- 50% non-refundable deposit upon booking, balance 60 due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Long Term bookings (over 12 months); 25% at booking, 25% six months prior to arrival and 50% 60 days prior to arrival.
- Please pay by Bank Wire Transfer.
- $4,000 deposit for food & beverages per week. This amount will be adjusted +/- upon departure.
- No Security or Pet deposit required.
- Villa Mani suggests Trip Insurance if deemed necessary.
- A 6% Gratuity has been paid to the staff from the booking Service Fee
- Should your service be such that you wish to extend additional gratuity, please make by cash to staff upon departure, or kindly add to your final billing.
A courtesy reduction of 10% will be extended to guests who return for a second visit, or to guests whom they recommend.
- The access road that leads to our Villa is being paved and is a slight inconvenience. Completion is expected by June 2017.
- The Villa owners live privately at a corner of the estate.
- When ”on island” they act as Executive Concierges and can provide special activities and medical care if needed. Otherwise you will not see them.
- A new home is under construction about one block distant.
Offering and prices are subject to change.
A copy of “What’s Included” will be attached to each Confirmation to show exact offerings.